Crushed over spaghetti puke soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angiem915

Reaction score
Ok... So I was making some soap to prepare for Christmas. I had 2 reds and 2 greens. I was done with swirling and then I went back to mess with it again. I should've just LEFT IT ALONE. But I didn't!!! So then I realized some of the oxides hadn't mixed completely. So I had chunks of yellow mixed in with Tomato red and green. I am devastated. I knew you would understand. It really looks like puked up spaghetti!!!

Shred it, pour a white base over it, make confetti soap? It'll look pretty then!

Or, red yellow green are rasta colors. Call it rasta christmas?

Ahh....the curse of that "one more swirl", been there done that. Never say "oops" say "There!" Package it up to the younger members of your family for Halloween as Zombie Fright Night soap!

Don't be devastated! Shred it and rebatch with activated charcoal. AC will cover up your other colors and black bars just look cool anyway

Thanks everyone! I was just crushed, but alas, it means I get to make more soap!!

Back