Crochet face scrubbie pattern

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cinnamaldehyde

Reaction score
Anyone looking for a nice, textured, crocheted face scrubbie?

I combined a few other patterns I had into one, and I'm pretty pleased with the result. If you want to try it out, I'd appreciate any feedback on the pattern - I don't write a lot of patterns.

I plan to make 5-6 of these as a set to gift to friends and family for Christmas along with soaps!

-----

Nubby Crochet Scrubbie

Yarn: Bernat Kitchen Cotton

Hook: I used 5.5mm because I crochet REALLY tightly (I always go up at least one hook size). If you crochet "normally" you could use a 5.0mm hook

Gauge: not important for the pattern

Ch 6, sl st to join

Round 1: sc 8, do not join, place stitch marker (8 stitches)

Round 2: (1sc and 1 tr) in each stitch around (16 stitches), move stitch marker up a row

Round 3: (1sc in first stitch, 2 sc in next stitch) around (24 stitches), move stitch marker up a row

Round 4: (1sc in first, 1 tr in next, 1sc and 1tr into next stitch) around (32 stitches), move stitch marker up a row

Round 5: (1sc in first, 1sc in next, 2sc in next) around, sl st to join, fasten off

IMG_0093.JPG

Last edited:
I like that! How big is it finished? I know size will differ with personal gauge and all that but just a ballpark idea will be good.

I've been crocheting washcloths to add to my gifts but this looks like it would be quicker as well as perfect for your hand.

Back