Crochet Face Cloths & Bath Poufs

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindy

Soap Diva Queen
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys are so inspirational! Here are some bath poufs & face cloths that I'm going to sell off my cart. It also gives me something to do during the day when people aren't there, although we all know that I just won't have time to catch my breath..... :wink:

DSCN1411.jpg

DSCN1402.jpg

DSCN1404.jpg

DSCN1406.jpg

Thanks for looking and thanks for continuing to inspire me....

Lindy, oh my god!! They are so great. I had never thought of handmaking poufs and face cloths, they will go so well with your soaps. :)

Thank you, for inspiring me

Now I had already seen how I can knit/crochet facecloths from this forum but, wow!, never thought of bath poufs too!!! They are so pretty and cute!

Tanya :)

BTW - your customers will know your soap is definitely handmade when they see these gorgeous washers there too.

wow! How are they going to hold up to being used?

They are beautiful and what a wonderful and unique thing to do!

so cool , i never thought of that either. very inspiring and make me wanna try.

let me know how they work out.

renee

Those are just beautiful! I love the various colors of the yarn.

L

Wow those bath poofs are impressive !

I love them all, but the poofs are just incredible. :shock:

People respond very well to those. I have purchased mini face clothes wholesale a few times & included them as free gifts w/ online orders & they are very well received.

Very nice! And you're right, that will help to pass the time while you're working your booth! :)

Lindy those are fab :shock:
What a great idea to keep your hands busy whilst working your stall. I know I'd buy one of the poofs (lol, we call em scrubbies, poofs are entirely different :wink: )
Any chance of a tutorial :?:

I love those bath poufs - would you mind sharing the directions? How neat.
I make the wash cloths too. I'll have to finish the one I'm working on and post a pic of that. It's a little different than yours, but it's also done with double crochet stitches like yours is. :)

Wow - thanks everyone! They are a lot of fun to make and I'll post the tutorial under other crafts. Thanks for asking....

Love the poufs! I haven't looked to see if the tut is there yet, but I can't wait to try them!
I just started crochet with yarn. I have always crocheted with thread. It is so much fun to it with yarn and goes sooo much faster.

Thanks Jubean - the yarn I used is cotton and it's what is usually recommended for face cloths & dish cloths.

The pouf feel wonderful, they're a little heavier than what I'm used to with the other poufs and they take a really long time to dry. So the jury is out on how much I personally like using them - my mom doesn't like it because it is so much heavier/bulkier in her hand (she has little hands). The face cloths however are a totally different story - love them to death...

Those are AWESOME Lindy! We went camping this weekend and I spent a lot of time in the campsite knitting washcloths ;-) I never knew you could use yarn for a pouf (scrubbie) though! How creative!

Linda, Do you think there might be a bacteria issue because it dries so slowly.

I guess you couldn't keep it in the shower as we do with typical poufs.

Well then customers would have to buy a few from you so they could have one in the wash and one ready to shower.

Back