Crochet Afghan Finished

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She has granny square blankie's of her own. Her first one has holes in it that she created and she's started to pull the threads on her second one. She had a sit on MY blankie for a few seconds, that's all she's getting. She actually gets her blanket and tunnels under it, keeps her amused for a while, but if I try and cover her up when it's cold she throws it off and just sits there without it. :rolleyes:

Wow! That is fabulous, Relle. I make washers (1/2 double crochet) and I know how much work goes into a project like yours.
Great colour choices. Really lovely blanket. Congratulations.

Gorgeous 😍 work! You crochet fast too!
Wow! That is fabulous, Relle. I make washers (1/2 double crochet) and I know how much work goes into a project like yours.
Great colour choices. Really lovely blanket. Congratulations.
Beautiful!
I think I missed this one the first time around. Gorgeous!
Thank you for your lovely comments. It's on the top of the bed as we speak. No bunny allowed.

It gets more beautiful and complex the more I look at it. I crochet as well, and the last afghan I made took me two years. A piece of art like that, done in a month, is amazing.......

Latest posts

Back