Crochet Afghan Finished

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally Finished - had to wait to get more wool, to get edge done (bottom right in photo). 1 month to crochet, 1 month to sew in all the ends and stitch together, a little extra for blocking.

IMG_20200504_105922 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely work, Relle! I like how the colors in each block are distinctively different, yet they all blend together as a whole. Just lovely.

That took some time!! and is GORGEOUS!!
I literally only can do granny squares. LOL I used to be able to do other patterns/stitches, but haven't kept it up, so can only do that. So I make the granny square afghans with the black borders. I'm sure you know which pattern I'm talking about.

Thanks everybody, wasn't sure if I'd like it or not working on it all the time, but I'm pretty happy and it's nearly winter here and it's been warm with it just sitting on my lap working on it. I have more photos to come of some of my shawls, just got to get them off the phone.
Gorgeous Relle. You definitely have more patience than I have, for making afghans.
You might want to check out this man's work/patterns
Ravelry - a knit and crochet community
and this girl's patterns and work. She does spectacular work. I purchased the skirt pattern she is wearing on the front page of her site.
Free Patterns
Carolyn, just had a look at the ravelry one - fantastic.
Free Patterns one, I think she is in my favs, haven't been in there for a while because I'll see something I'll want to do. Her Mandala is on my to do list, done in purple.
Lovely work, Relle! I like how the colors in each block are distinctively different, yet they all blend together as a whole. Just lovely.
DeeAnna, I wasn't sure about the colours, but they do seem to blend in.
That took some time!! and is GORGEOUS!!
I literally only can do granny squares. LOL I used to be able to do other patterns/stitches, but haven't kept it up, so can only do that. So I make the granny square afghans with the black borders. I'm sure you know which pattern I'm talking about.
If you can do granny squares, it's easy enough to do this. the small squares are granny with a cross in them.
That's beautiful... I'm never gonna try it. Not. Ever. My hands hurt thinking about this and I still can't do granny squares yet. 😂
Try the granny squares, they are easy. I taught myself to crochet when in primary school, but didn't know what the stitches were, just hooked the wool and started. I'm definitely a hooker now :D.
Pippi keeping an eye on my blanket, dh kept telling her, that it's nearly ready for her to use :nonono:.

Attachments

• IMG_20200504_110417.jpg
    IMG_20200504_110417.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Back