Creative soap lining

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freezer paper. I find it’s easy and no clean up. I can line one in just a few minutes.

Attachments

• BFD6A3C1-000B-4B95-A631-212A832BE8D2.jpeg
    BFD6A3C1-000B-4B95-A631-212A832BE8D2.jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 19
@jcandleattic What do you make the template out of?
Poster board. Much thicker than construction paper, but still bendable so I have to be careful. But when it gets too messed up, I just make another one. I can get a huge 36x36 sheet of poster board for like $1.50 at Walmart, and can make about 5-7 or so templates off of it (ymmv depending on the size or your mold(s))

Poster board. Much thicker than construction paper, but still bendable so I have to be careful. But when it gets too messed up, I just make another one. I can get a huge 36x36 sheet of poster board for like $1.50 at Walmart, and can make about 5-7 or so templates off of it (ymmv depending on the size or your mold(s))

Great idea! I’m going to try this. Thank you!

Freezer paper with a template. When using the template I've made for my molds, I can line a mold with freezer paper in about 15 seconds.
I've also used fondant mats, flimsy cutting boards, mylar, and made my own silicone liner for one.
wow , I never thought of that, I reinvent the wheel every time, thanks!

I got a plastic film out of a broken monitor. I wonder if it will work
077424C0-B475-4021-A207-C740FF5F4FA3.jpeg

Back