crazy soap dreams

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milla

Reaction score
I think it was Artisan Soaps who said she was having soap dreams awhile ago. The past few nights my husband said I was having soap dreams. I talk in my sleep a lot. It's always crazy talk, but it makes perfect sense to me!

The other night my husband woke up to me with my leg part way in the air and I was scratching the edge of the bed really hard. He asked me what I was doing and I said I was coloring soap!!! I have no recollection of this. But he said I was going on and on about coloring soap. I'm just laughing because it makes no sense!

It's horrible. I just suddenly had all of these ideas and now they are in my dreams. I'm trying to read romance novels before bed, but it doesn't help!

Crazy!

I don't want to dream about soap. It's bad enough that I think about it all day!

:lol: That is so funny , coloring soap , I am sitting hear giggling away , omg , I have to quit laughing my hubby thinks I have gone off the deep edge .

Kitn

x

LOL! :D

what colors were you using? :shock:

a couple months ago, i awoke from a dead sleep, i flew out of the bed, and ran to the kitchen to shut off the oven! i thought i had left my soap in the oven and forgotten to shut the oven off! :shock:

no wonder my hubby thinks i'm nuts! :D

Last night OH said I was obsessed with soap .... he said like it's a bad thing!! :shock: I too dream about soaps, and techniques and colours and fragrances and superfat and ..... you get the idea.

I admit it ... I am obsessed.

Here's my problem...I don't dream about soap. I think about what to do with the next batch and it prevents me from sleeping, therefore no dreams!

that's funny.
i have crazy dreams that i think i am awake and that i see spiders and spider webs and i even get out of bed and run because they are after me! of course i only realize i am dreaming after i am in another room, heart pounding and i see that there are no orange sized spiders dropping web nets on me! i wish i dreamt about soap!

Latest posts

Back