Crayolas in the dryer!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabitha

Reaction score
OK, you all know I have had the flu for 2 weeks now so I am behind on a lot of stuff.

The kids wear unifroms to school & were out of clean ones so I threw a load in last night & then popped them in the dryer before I wnt to be. Come 6am I go to get them out of the dryer & you could probably hear me screaming across town! CRAYOLAS!!! Everything in the load is ruined! Red crayon, blue crayon, yellow crayon, orange crayon.... OMG!

How do you get crayon out of the dryer? The clothes are ruined, there is NO hope for them, but the inside of my dryer is now green, not in spots, THE WHOLE INSIDE!!!

hubby did that to me last month with a pen. blue and white tye-dyed dryer drum and a hubby who thought he was in the dog house for awhile, this is the second time he has done this to me thru the years. so

i googled ink in your dryer and they had tons of things to try. between the cheap hairspray and a mr. clean eraser it is looking like new. i luv the internet for fast information.

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf690227.tip.html

barb

Tabitha said:
How do you get crayon out of the dryer? The clothes are ruined, there is NO hope for them, but the inside of my dryer is now green, not in spots, THE WHOLE INSIDE!!!

Throw in a batch of hot, clear, M&P Base, and turn your dryer on. Your soap will have a beautiful green colour, and scent with Green Irish Tweed! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry to hear about this tab, but had to make you laugh about it! :p :wink:

Paul

I am gonna agree with the Mr.Clean Magic Erasure, it does wonders on everything. I would get the extra strength one :) I LOVE THAT BALD MAN!!!

Well, baking soda did not work.... back to the drawing board!

Latest posts

Back