Craft Table design

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I am a vendor at a spa show (myspabuzz.com) and I need to sit down and design my craft table. Our products are inspired by the Chesapeake Bay so I found these decor items that I can decorate my able with.....

http://www.michaels.com/art/online/stat ... collection

This will be a great opportunity to further build my brand in my area. But I need some table design suggestions. I don't want to just toss stuff in a basket....

I am taking five batches (18 bars each) of five different soap scents (I have over 15), about 25 body butters, and 15 bath salts.

It is a six-hour show.

Any suggestions???

I think your on the right path!...it would be cool to set up a lifeguard stand on on lets say the back left corner or right if you are looking at the table as a customer, and then maybe put some sand down or mix a bunch with resin and put on a board to look like the beach. then you could make all the little bars of soap look like theyre sun bathing!!! add some shells here and there and maybe a small buoy or two with some fish net and seashells entangled in it around the sides of the table. That would loook soooo coool!!

just an idea but its what i instantly thought of when looking at the little lifeguard stand thing (and I used to lifeguard on the ocean so ...ya know... ;) )

whatcha think!?!

oooh and maybe on the other side of the table a lighthouse resembling one in chesapeake bay!

no worries!! DEFINTITELY post pics of your table!! (that is if youve got a cam of course! ) Id love to see the end result!! :)

best of luck to you!

Ian T

Back