CPSR UK

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debby

Reaction score
Hi, I’m hoping a soapmaker in the U.K. can give me an idea on who to contact in regard to obtaining a CPSR. I have contacted a couple of companies, one hasn’t answered and the other has an extortionate fee.
I suppose they are busy at the time of year.
Many thanks

Hi

The one loads of people use is Cosmetic Safety Assessmenrs but you are looking at 3+ weeks for a response to an email and the same again for the assessment. You can try naturally balmy for a premade recipe or soap posh but you are tied to their recipes/fragrance.

Expect to pay about £180 for six/eight variations but if you need it quicker you could pay about £400 for a one week turnround from some of the other bigger names.

Hi

The one loads of people use is Cosmetic Safety Assessmenrs but you are looking at 3+ weeks for a response to an email and the same again for the assessment. You can try naturally balmy for a premade recipe or soap posh but you are tied to their recipes/fragrance.

Expect to pay about £180 for six/eight variations but if you need it quicker you could pay about £400 for a one week turnround from some of the other bigger names.
Thank you, I’ll give them a try. I was expecting to pay about £180. I must have contacted one that does a quick turnaround! Think I’ve left things a little late for Christmas now! Thanks got your help.

Latest posts

Back