CP soap through commercial equipment

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soapmaker15

Reaction score
Hello
I have researched the forums and internet and cannot find the exact answer I am looking for.
Looking to change current soaping process to increase my soap output by adding commercial equipment (mixer, mill, plodder/extruder, stamper) and was wondering if my regular cold process soap base can be processed into noodles and milled/extruded/stamped like commercial soap? Nothing fancy in my current CP soap just coconut, castor, olive and palm oil. I see that glycerin is usually removed from commercial soap so I was wondering if cold process soap would flow through the equipment without issues?
Any good sources for used commercial soap equipment on the smaller side?
Is there a US source for raw soap noodles made to my specifications?
Thanks in advance!

Your not likely to get much of a response to this as the majority make CP/HP as we don’t want soap like in the store. I for one have no advice. I love my soap as is. Welcome to the forum.

Brambleberry has soap noodles, I think. It’s not something I’ve ever looked into and agree with shunt that our collective experience may be limited.

you may find some stuff on YouTube for ideas. La fe del lamar (sp?) is small business that runs a tourist shop/online business in Canada. She’s got a CP videos with larger equipment (10+ lb soap batches). I’m sure you’d be able to find others as well

Latest posts

Back