CP Goats milk soap w Coconut & Olive oil Recipe

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cat Cairns

Reaction score
I am looking for a cold process goat's milk recipe using only Coconut & Olive oil (cos that's all I have & they are easy to get & cheapish). I want to use as much GM as possible as I have so much.
I have looked for so long on line but cannot find one.
Would really appreciate if anyone has a recipe to share.

You can use goatmilk in any recipe. If those are the two oils you want to work with, you could try 20% coconut, 80% olive oil -- not everyone is going to like that soap, but if you let it cure for long enough (I would wait a couple of months with it), you can see how you like it and modify it to your liking.
For the GM, you can replace the full water with it, just cool your GM before you dissolve the lye in it, and add the lye slowly. It will still possibly scorch the milk, so try to keep it cool. (My very first soap was a GM soap, which was more finicky than should've been; I ended up keeping my lye pitcher out in the snow to keep it cool enough.)

I am looking for a cold process goat's milk recipe using only Coconut & Olive oil (cos that's all I have & they are easy to get & cheapish). I want to use as much GM as possible as I have so much.
I have looked for so long on line but cannot find one.
Would really appreciate if anyone has a recipe to share.
There are many more oils that are available at the supermarket, you should be able to get in Cairns. If they are too expensive for you, just wait until they are on special. Try Coles and Woolies.

Latest posts

Back