CP Coffee Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Em522

Reaction score
This is a picture of a coffee soap I made with 3x brewed coffee and NG Cappuccino fragrance oil. I expected there would be a color difference between the outside and inside, but I didn't expect it to be so drastic. The fragrance is amazing!

Coffee soap.jpg

Very cool! I haven't gotten around to trying cappuchino yet but I made a coffee soap with their cafe mocha and really liked the way it turned out

I had to restrain myself last time I ordered fragrance oils, I love the smell of coffee/coffee products (hate the taste) and they had so many that sounded good!

Haha I have to restrain myself each time I order fragrances. They all sound sound like they smell delicious!

Oh, definitely. The vanilla content of this fragrance is through the roof. I was just surprised because the batter was darker than the inside of the soap was. In fact this is what they look like less than 12 hours later.

1397395398535.jpg

This is encouraging to have a good coffee fragrance and I really like the color honestly. Exactly what I imagine Cappuchino to look like. Looks great!

Back