Could use Some Help Re: Paraffin wax/other waxes combo

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

herrenfam

Reaction score
First off, I apologize for not fully researching this on the boards first. I suffer from narcolepsy and i fall asleep when I start reading a lot :(

I have about 6 pounds of soy wax flakes for container candles.I bought it with 50% and 60% off coupons! I love the stuff. But my daughter convinced me to buy the ArtMinds (Michael's store brand) premium paraffin wax. My question is, can I mix the paraffin with the soy flakes for container candles? If so, what ratio would I use? Also, When I finally get my lye, I'll be venturing into CP soap and I'm very excited. I have olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. These are all for skin-improving properties. But how do I use all this paraffin wax, if it's even possible? Thank you so much in advance!

Please post your question in only one place. It gets really confusing if you do duplicates. Your question is about paraffin for candles, so this also needs to be in the candle forum, not a soap forum.

The other duplicate thread is getting replies, so I'd recommend others post their comments in that thread -- https://www.soapmakingforum.com/threads/please-help-newbie-questions.74940/

Latest posts

Back