Cosmetic Pots Sought

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaMeza

Reaction score
I am struggling finding packaging for creams and scrubs that don't look too diy, or without ordering a container full, and was hoping someone knew of a US based company that wholesales pots similar to Lush's.

I bumped into Bath Bomb World's site by accident this morning and that's where I saw them. I'd rather keep the shipping impact to a minimum and not fly or ship in a smallish order.

Any pointers greatly appreciated. Thanks!

WSP
TKB
There are others if you search. I don't know if the two listed have pots exactly like Lush's but they do have bottles and jars.

SKS and Midwest Bottle are a couple more. I have no idea what Lush products come in. I get my jars from WSP most times when they have a sale. Natures Garden has jars and bottles too.

I love WSP and TKB (in my backyard - literally, I can pickup from their warehouse). What I am hoping to find in the US isn't available via the traditional sources, including sks. They remind me of what a dreyers ice cream carton would look like if they were 5 oz containers, and in plastic.

Back