Corn Oil Question?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dragonfly princess said:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Haven't seen either of those movies, but I will take your word for it!

I have too been to the south!!! DANG IT!!!!! I AM FROM SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA! You can all laugh now!!! :roll:

I'm from Chicago but my mom and her side of the family are native Texans. She moved us to the coast of Texas when I was a teen and I remember the first time I saw a Piggly Wiggly. My brother and I giggled the whole time we were in the store but did think it was cool about the bagging your own stuff.

My husband is from Northern California and he would agree that S.CA is indeed the south. He jokes that it's even a different country. :D

I went to school in Pensacola, FL about 9 years ago and I think there was one near there at the time, but I just checked out the Piggly Wiggly web site and it doesn't list one in Pensacola now. But they do exist. I have definitely seen them before, maybe shopped at one before, I can't remember.

Chris

chrisinflorida said:
I went to school in Pensacola, FL about 9 years ago and I think there was one near there at the time, but I just checked out the Piggly Wiggly web site and it doesn't list one in Pensacola now. But they do exist. I have definitely seen them before, maybe shopped at one before, I can't remember.

Chris

They exist. I have the reciepts to prove it :)

Piggly Wiggly was a pig, Piggly Wiggly had no shame. Everywhere Piggly Wiggle went he was ahead of the game!

Actually Piggly Wiggly is a supermarket chain in the south. It used to be really big, but they sold off a lot of stores me thinks for some reason. I forgot who owned them!

Piggly Wiggly Dragon! LOL

Paul.... :wink:

As for Piggly Wiggly in Florida, I remember when they open the store where I live. Hey they gave out really cool coloring books, but that was in 1975 or 76, the was gon in the early 80's. I'm south of Pensicola, between ft. laud and West Palm Beach.

I definitely remember the Ms. Daisy reference

Wintersnow said:
I'm from Chicago but my mom and her side of the family are native Texans. She moved us to the coast of Texas when I was a teen and I remember the first time I saw a Piggly Wiggly.

There's a Piggly Wiggly in Algonquin IL (Chicago suburb). So they are "up here" too.

dragonfly princess said:
What the?????????????

Did you say Piggly Wiggly? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh what kind of place is that?

Didn't you ever see the movie "Driving Miss Daisy"

"Hoke, take me to the Piggly Wiggly"

It is a supermarket chain in the south - like Krogers or Publix or Pathmark.

Rice Bran oil sounds good. Corn is the source of many allergies, and rice has long been known to be beneficial to the skin. And hahaha Dragonfly, I said the same thing when I first heard of Piggly Wiggly- too funny

Piggly-Wiggly has been all over here in WI for as long as I can remember. We have a lot of them here yet. And I always thought it was a Northern Store.

Back