cool flower essence site

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am missing something here. No scent and no actives of any type. I always thought Bach's was an eo type thing.

Digit

Not essential oils but a vibrational remedy. I'm studying the Australian ones atm.......so many uses for them.

Tab, that site looks beautiful, thanks for sharing.

I love to make personal creams for my clients by including the remedies they need for about 2 weeks. They have an effect on our physical and emotional bodies (if that makes sense).

I started putting them into my soaps - an enthusiasm blend for the morning shower, or a relaxing blend for those that bathe at night time. I wasn't sure how the essences would cope reacting with the lye, but my soaps still had that energy to them. Then I made a few HP soaps, and added the essences after cooking the soap.

Here is the Australian website http://www.ausflowers.com.au/cms/details.asp?NewsID=2

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay? Is this just water? Yea, I know, the flower's vibration, but ????? :?

a dose bottle is made up of water with a small amount of alcohol as a preservative, and the flower essence or a blend of flower essences added to that.

ive used bach herbal remedies orally before and I have to say they do help...ever try the kava kava one....thatll knock you out faster than you can close your eyelids (I had a iodine deficiency at one point that made me an insomniac lol)

Latest posts

Back