Cool Blues

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navaria

Reaction score
Caribbean blue mica scented with Bamboo mint

20160424_203948.jpg

Thanks! Yes it is. It's actually 1 1/3 because it was too small for my mold. But my son and his not girlfriend are both musicians so when I saw it I had to have it.

Great looking soap! I got a sample of Bamboo Mint in my recent BB order. I like it oob, nice and clean. Does it smell good when soaped?

Great looking soap! I got a sample of Bamboo Mint in my recent BB order. I like it oob, nice and clean. Does it smell good when soaped?

I have a major allergy/sinus issues right now so I can't smell much, and what I do smell seems to be off kilter so I personally can't say how it smells. I can say my kids were raving about the smell last night. Of course, one of them is a 17 year old who can't seem to smell that he needs a shower so take it with a grain of salt :sick:

I did too. In the same order where I ordered the Bamboo mint lol. It must be their current standard sample

Lol. It smells really good, I'm glad they sent it, otherwise I don't think I would have tried it

Back