Containers with Lids

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kamahido

Paladin of Soap
Reaction score
Anyone use something like this for jelly? Looking for a supplier to compare prices.

Edited to add that the container is 4 ounces.

Attachments

• 29104-B-WB__37120.1541687797.jpg
    29104-B-WB__37120.1541687797.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
That looks like a deli condiment container.

I would check out amazon or your local restaurant supply store

Have you tried Dollar Store? That's where I got my containers for Jelly Soap... they had green lids and were a bit larger.

I use a 2oz version of a similar container (in #5 plastic) for test soaps, but the larger ones (up to 500ml, from memory) are readily available.

Here they are available in bulk cartons direct from the plastics manufacturer, bulk or in packs from kitchen supply stores and in small packets (up to about 20) in dollar stores (funny name - we call them $2 shops :)).

They are very cheap - they should cost 10c or less each (including lid). The lids are included in the smaller packs, but sold separately in carton quantities.
Here's an example (in Boulder, CO, cups only - you'll need to check the correct lid, total cost per container/lid set - under 5c each, bulk):
https://www.etundra.com/disposables...t-fp-p400-pp-4-ounce-clear-poly-portion-cups/

I use a 2oz version of a similar container (in #5 plastic) for test soaps, but the larger ones (up to 500ml, from memory) are readily available.

Here they are available in bulk cartons direct from the plastics manufacturer, bulk or in packs from kitchen supply stores and in small packets (up to about 20) in dollar stores (funny name - we call them $2 shops :)).

They are very cheap - they should cost 10c or less each (including lid). The lids are included in the smaller packs, but sold separately in carton quantities.
Here's an example (in Boulder, CO, cups only - you'll need to check the correct lid, total cost per container/lid set - under 5c each, bulk):
https://www.etundra.com/disposables...t-fp-p400-pp-4-ounce-clear-poly-portion-cups/
Thank you. I'll check them out! :)

Back