Containers with Lids

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Hendejm

Reaction score
That looks like a deli condiment container.

I would check out amazon or your local restaurant supply store

Zany_in_CO

Saponifier
Reaction score
Have you tried Dollar Store? That's where I got my containers for Jelly Soap... they had green lids and were a bit larger.

SaltedFig

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I use a 2oz version of a similar container (in #5 plastic) for test soaps, but the larger ones (up to 500ml, from memory) are readily available.

Here they are available in bulk cartons direct from the plastics manufacturer, bulk or in packs from kitchen supply stores and in small packets (up to about 20) in dollar stores (funny name - we call them $2 shops :)).

They are very cheap - they should cost 10c or less each (including lid). The lids are included in the smaller packs, but sold separately in carton quantities.
Here's an example (in Boulder, CO, cups only - you'll need to check the correct lid, total cost per container/lid set - under 5c each, bulk):
https://www.etundra.com/disposables...t-fp-p400-pp-4-ounce-clear-poly-portion-cups/

Kamahido

Paladin of Soap
Reaction score
I use a 2oz version of a similar container (in #5 plastic) for test soaps, but the larger ones (up to 500ml, from memory) are readily available.

Here they are available in bulk cartons direct from the plastics manufacturer, bulk or in packs from kitchen supply stores and in small packets (up to about 20) in dollar stores (funny name - we call them $2 shops :)).

They are very cheap - they should cost 10c or less each (including lid). The lids are included in the smaller packs, but sold separately in carton quantities.
Here's an example (in Boulder, CO, cups only - you'll need to check the correct lid, total cost per container/lid set - under 5c each, bulk):
https://www.etundra.com/disposables...t-fp-p400-pp-4-ounce-clear-poly-portion-cups/
Thank you. I'll check them out! :)

cmzaha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I use lots of deli cups in various sizes. 1 oz work great for small amounts of colorants. Any restaurant supply will carry them in sleeves. Cups and lids are seperate.

Latest posts