containers for gift baskets

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Reaction score
Hey all, just to throw an idea out there...

I found a website for a florist sundries supplier. They sell flower pots & containers, stuffed toys, ribbons, shredded cello, wrapping paper & cellophane + more.

I've ordered some small ceramic flower pots for $5 each, a ceramic watering can for $7.50, some tin containers with embossed stars. I figure that they will be something really different for a container for a gift basket.

I figured, how many times have you gotten something in a wicker basket, and had no use for the basket afterwards? These are planter pots & most people have at least one plant.

I also ordered some small stuffed toys to use as accessories, for $3.50 each.

They arrived today, and are really lovely. I can see the watering can now as a 'Gardeners Pack' - soap in a hessian bag to hang off the tap, handcream, a couple of packets of flower seeds & a pair of secateurs.

Well aren't you just the creative one? That sound great. please make up some of the gift "baskets" and take pics, I would love to see them

Only with soap type stuff tho, Dragonfly! When it comes to any other hobby-type activity, I have zero creative inspiration.

I would love to do scrapbooking and stuff like that, but when I look at a blank page or a piece of fabric or a photo, that's all I see. I have no sudden :idea: about how it might look all put together.

On the other hand, when I saw those pots on the website, I had to go and get DH, and tell him all my ideas, I was that excited! (He just nodded, said yeah that sounds great - can I watch football now?)

Tha is what I thought about scrapping before I tried it, but I look at my pics and then I get an idea of what the page should look like. I am the most "UNCREATIVE" person in the world.

The DH's comment about your ideas is shared by all of the DH's of the world! UH.....FOOTBALL......GOOD......MMMMMMM......BEER!!!

Back