Conservatorship Update_Ongoing

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I will see next Thursday, but it looks like this will finally be settled out of court. Mom and Sister agreed to sign financial conservatorship and keep it out of court. My attorney is drafting up the paperwork and meeting with us next week with a rough draft so I am really saying my prayers.

It is not coming to soon for me since I did not get great news today from my cardiologist after I had another echocardiogram and Nuclear Stress Test. Apparently there is quite a bit of change in two years. :-( I have to admit I have been ignoring this for 2yrs, but I knew things were getting worse during this mess with my sister. I swear she simply wanted to break me financially. She certainly has cost us a lot of money. I hope none of you go through this because if a conservatorship goes as far as a court battle it is upwards of 40k.

I am so sorry to hear this. Legal battles are some of the most stressful life events out there. Legal battles with family are over-the-top stressful. You have my prayers. Please take care of your health.

Glad it is coming to some finality for you. Try and look after yourself now.

That’s good news, I hope they follow through. Now you need to take care of yourself or you’ll be no good to anyone else. Sending prayers this is the end of your battle. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Fantastic news, I bet you are very relieved. Will your mom be staying with sister or moving in with you?

Cmzaha, I'm likely the biggest "stalker" on this forum but wanted to pop in to say
I'm so glad you have reached a resolution! I know the conservator and guardian battle well. I'm alllmost through the process with my mother. Your experience has given me hope. Thank you so much for sharing!

Latest posts

Back