Conditioning Help (please and thank you)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soooo off topic but my parents initially banned us kids from watching Charlie's Angels when it first came out. It took weeks of pleading to get permission.

That’s crazy! I had a poster of Farrah on all fours on my bedroom wall. She had profound effect upon my development. upload_2019-2-18_14-2-36.jpeg

Last edited:
That’s crazy! I had a poster of Farrah on all fours on my bedroom wall. She had profound effect upon my development. View attachment 36520
Always wanted Farrah Fawcett hair...

Mine just refuses to look anything remotely like hers, no matter what her position is lol

Whatever they used on her hair is amazing stuff... I remember asking my dad how comes it doesn't get messy when she does stuff in Charlie's Angels. I don't remember if he was able to give me a coherent answer haha

Always wanted Farrah Fawcett hair...

Mine just refuses to look anything remotely like hers, no matter what her position is lol

Whatever they used on her hair is amazing stuff... I remember asking my dad how comes it doesn't get messy when she does stuff in Charlie's Angels. I don't remember if he was able to give me a coherent answer haha
Hairspray... lots of hairspray. And stylists on set. ;)

How do I compensate for the reduction in lather?
When I first started using honey I made a calculation error and used 3X the amount I was supposed to (yeah, that whole Tbsp vs tsp thing) so I know it's not honey that will help that, hehehe.

Try using sugar to boost lather?

Back