Conditioner bar help

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought a recipe off of etsy and they turned out perfect. I sell at a flea market ( I have air conditioning) and wanted to sell them in travel tins. Problem is.. they are sweating and getting oily before I could even leave the house. They are hard and really nice till they are packaged. Any suggestions? I tried wrapping them with coffee filters before putting them in but the paper got greasy.. Thanks in advance

I bought a recipe off of etsy and they turned out perfect. I sell at a flea market ( I have air conditioning) and wanted to sell them in travel tins. Problem is.. they are sweating and getting oily before I could even leave the house. They are hard and really nice till they are packaged. Any suggestions? I tried wrapping them with coffee filters before putting them in but the paper got greasy.. Thanks in advance
Like body butter and lotions, you might have to keep the conditioner bars in a cooler for selling. I am not in a particularly humid area myself, and I have to wrap mine in plastic to avoid the oil sweat.

Does the plastic work? I have AC in my store but they still sweat. I guess you're right about using a cooler. I'm curious how people ship the conditioner to customers and not have a problem. Thanks for your hep.

Latest posts

Back