Concussion ;/

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, but I'd rather you not suffer any repercussions than see any soap from you... You have, indeed, been a naughty @Meena.

Lol that sounded weird when I read it again. I just came across this now and hadn't realized otherwise I'd have scolded you every day :p

Listen to the doc now and get rest.. The proper rest.

Getting an MRI on Friday. Won't cost as much as I thought it was gonna, or I probably would have done it sooner. :rolleyes:
Not that it's cheap out-of-pocket, but it's not $3500 like I thought they were.

Getting an MRI on Friday. Won't cost as much as I thought it was gonna, or I probably would have done it sooner. :rolleyes:
Not that it's cheap out-of-pocket, but it's not $3500 like I thought they were.
Good luck! I had my brain MRIed once---then I took the scans and put one on a tshirt, so that was fun. Hopefully you'll also have a good treatment path!

Good luck! I had my brain MRIed once---then I took the scans and put one on a tshirt, so that was fun. Hopefully you'll also have a good treatment path!

What a great idea!! Thanks for the well wishes, dear MGM!

Good afternoon, I was literally thinking of you 5 minutes before I turned my computer on. (Just got up at 12) I had the MRI but haven't heard anything yet. I think the report is due by today. Something about the MRI itself seemed to trigger some brain things and set me back a bit, and I wasn't doing well for about 3 days after. I thought that was odd! Thanks so much for asking!

Something about the MRI itself seemed to trigger some brain things and set me back a bit, and I wasn't doing well for about 3 days after. I thought that was odd! Thanks so much for asking!
:-( well you've been putting on a brave face on SMF, 'cause i totally even forgot that you were having it!
Here's hoping they find something fixable! You don't want them to find nothing at all, or you'll just keep looking :-(

I am scheduled to go back to work Tuesday. Hoping my brain has had enough rest, what with sleeping or at least in bed 12 - 15 hours a day!! Criminy, I hope I remember how to get up and go to work after a month of sleeping till 11 a or 12 p !!!

I am going to miss all you peeps! I anticipate SMF will be popping into my head every half hour, and my curiosity will be So High about what you all are doing and saying. As @Marilyn Norgart observed last week, it's getting really hard to keep up around here, lately!!

I'll be around at night, time permitting, serial-posting like I do. I'll really miss being able to reply to posts while they are fresh...

In case anyone is curious how I'm doing now (or even remembers ;)), I completed 4 days of work this week and did pretty well. A few minor issues. I would judge myself as about 85% better, looking back at the week and the stumbles, bumbles, and times I tripped over my tongue. :rolleyes:

Good to be working and making money again, though. :thumbs: My boss brought in a temp on the 5th and is still using her to help me, so I don't have to be stressed out. I'm very appreciate of that. In the past, they've just let my work pile up when I was out.

@Meena wow I know that hurt. Around the eyes and nose are sensitive anyway. I really feel bad that are aren't able to read or watch TV. I'm not even sure that you should be soaping but hey you have to do something to pass the time. Get well soon:sadgoodbye:

Back