Comparison Shopping Site

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Stumbled across this the other day... don't know if this is the correct place to post it or not. Soaper Search compares prices on ingredients using their list of suppliers. I've asked them to include a few that don't appear on their main list: Oregon Trail Soap Suppliers, Elements Bath and Body and Majestic Mountain Sage. Website addy is https://soapersearch.com

Just tried it and I would not use it.
The one place I get my Palm and the 50 cube isn't even listed on there.
Nice thing if it worked

edit to add the WSP has free shipping over $25 so why it shows $49 shipping is wrong. So that changes where it is on the list :(

This would be a great resource, looks like it may be new and needs some tweaking. Maybe if we all submit feedback it will be valuable in the future. Thanks for sharing.

Just tried it and I would not use it.
The one place I get my Palm and the 50 cube isn't even listed on there.
Nice thing if it worked
Where do you get them at?

edit to add the WSP has free shipping over $25 so why it shows $49 shipping is wrong. So that changes where it is on the list
They have a before shipping price so even though they've got an incorrect shipping amount for WSP you can still compare.... I think it's great that they are doing this and I'm sure it requires a bit of work...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like that you have to register. You click on hobby, then it says you have to put in a business name to continue. If you are a hobby person you don't have a business name, so don't know what's up with that. I wouldn't use it.

Hey Everyone,

My name is Katie and I am the creator(with my husband!) of Soaper Search. I also have my own soap making company, Hummingbird Naturals. That's how we came up with the idea :)

Thanks for posting this @SoaperForLife ! Glad you are finding it useful.

I wanted to address some of the questions everyone had.

For new suppliers: we have a list of 23 suppliers right now that we are working on adding. This takes some time but we are doing it as quickly as possible. Since the site is new there have been other things we have had to get setup but we are circling back to adding new suppliers ASAP.

@Lin19687 - Could you share where you get your Palm? If it's missing it's possible it's either out of stock, not a site we search, or there is an issue on the website. If you let me know the site and item I can take a look. We plan to change it so that out of stock items still show in search results.

@Jamielynn - Thanks! There is definitely a lot of work to be done. The site is still new. You can respond here or email me directly with feedback - [email protected].

@Zany_in_CO - What are the sources you use that are missing? Happy to add them. Our goal in time is to have every possible supplier on the site.

@Relle - Business name being required is unintentional, thanks for letting me know! Will get that fixed.

Thanks again for all the feedback! We are working hard to improve things.

Katie

Latest posts

Back