Colorants, molds and succulents

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are lovely! She should love and appreciate them. Natural colorants can be a bear at times, but these all turned out so elegant.

I’ve been on a bit of a piping kick lately, and finally got succulents in hand after trying and failing quite a bit. The cake people make it look so easy!
Those are beauttiful!! I watch your videos! Thank you so much!! ( so off the topic, but from one goat lover to another, how many goats do you have??!)

ok, I don't mean to continue on and on, lol, but I made a total of 60 of these . She is having 50 guests, but I wanted extra for her to chose, or if they morphed broke, whatever LOL. She's putting them on the little pallet tables.

Where did you get your molds?
I asked myself the same question. Googled. I found all the cacti plus a whole lot more. Check out the puppy dog molds. I saw them as soap at a garage sale last weekend -- not for sale! HahaThe owner was just showing them off. So cute.

CRAFT MORE STORE

ETA: Molds are from China. Plan ahead. Delivery may take a while. ;)

Last edited:
I asked myself the same question. Googled. I found all the cacti plus a whole lot more. Check out the puppy dog molds. I saw them as soap at a garage sale last weekend -- not for sale! HahaThe owner was just showing them off. So cute.

CRAFT MORE STORE

ETA: Molds are from China. Plan ahead. Delivery may take a while. ;)
I got mine from Amazon @Zany_in_CO and they came pretty fast! Another daughter ordered kitten/cat molds from Amazon and having sent to me for my grand daughters bathroom. I may have started something with them.......

I think we are our own harshest critics. I think you nailed the colours. I'm sure everyone is going to have a great time and appreciate the effort you've gone to

Latest posts

Back