Colorado Soapers?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynusann

Reaction score
I know Snappy is in CO, but wondering if anyone else also shares this beautiful state? I'm going to be in Denver on Tues evening and it would be great to meet some other soapers if anyone would be interested in grabbing a drink or coffee (if you're an evening coffee drinker that is).

I'd love to meet up! I'll pm you!

It was fabulous meeting you last night!! Though I'm sure the bartender wasn't particularly impressed with us. Can't wait for another get together. Told DH last night that next time I'm spending money on FO's that I'm going to blame it all on you.

FYI, I think I'm officially obsessed with Vanilla Milk!

It was fabulous meeting you last night!! Though I'm sure the bartender wasn't particularly impressed with us. Can't wait for another get together. Told DH last night that next time I'm spending money on FO's that I'm going to blame it all on you.

FYI, I think I'm officially obsessed with Vanilla Milk!

We will have to get together soon! I loved the pineapple one you brought... Next time WSP has a sale...

We will all have to get together!

Lynusann and I closed out the brew company tasting room. :)

Haha! I think we were there for like an hour after they actually closed!

I'm up in the Brighton (ish) area. What part are y'all from?

I live in South Colorado Springs (right by Ft Carson).

We will definitely have to do another get together! I have to go to Ft Lewis, WA on Sat for a week but after that I should be able to find time to get together again! Snappy and I were talking about soaping together some time.

Would either of you two be up for coffee/tea on the 16th? Anyone else in CO is welcome to join too! I start my mba classes again in a couple weeks so I'll probably pretty much be non existent on the boards for a while until I am done for the fall.

Would either of you two be up for coffee/tea on the 16th? Anyone else in CO is welcome to join too! I start my mba classes again in a couple weeks so I'll probably pretty much be non existent on the boards for a while until I am done for the fall.
I'd love too, unfortunately, I am busy on the 16th. :(

I'm free on the 16th, but I have to be home by 6:30. I raid on Sundays... Yes, I know I'm too old to waste my time killing pixels in silly computer games, but someone's gotta do it!

I'm free on the 16th, but I have to be home by 6:30. I raid on Sundays... Yes, I know I'm too old to waste my time killing pixels in silly computer games, but someone's gotta do it!

World of Warcraft, snappy? It is my vice - when I spend too much time on wow I start getting "the look" from my significant other who can not understand the draw of the game.

World of Warcraft, snappy? It is my vice - when I spend too much time on wow I start getting "the look" from my significant other who can not understand the draw of the game.

Yes! I've dabbled in other MMOs, but my friends are all on WoW. It's crazy that I'm been playing since vanilla. What's your class? I'm a resto druid - converted from disc priest a few years back.

Haha I'd be lying if I said I knew any of what you were talking about. Snappy, any place in mind? Or we can get together and soap

I can come down by Colorado Springs since you went all the way to Denver last time. I'd invite you over to soap at my house, but it's still in chaos. Hopefully one day this renovation will be done. I'm terribly indecisive so just tell me where and when and I'll be there :)

Lynn, you know you are going to end up closing some place down again :) I think you should, it sounds like you had a ball last time.

Shame you don't live in Colorado not_ally... I think a road trip is in order!

I can come down by Colorado Springs since you went all the way to Denver last time. I'd invite you over to soap at my house, but it's still in chaos. Hopefully one day this renovation will be done. I'm terribly indecisive so just tell me where and when and I'll be there :)

My house is pretty much destroyed too but you can come over and pick through my wares lol!

DH said he would BBQ if you'd like to bring your SO.

I agree! Colorado is lovely this time of year. Actually, it's lovely all the time except mud season, blech. Late April and early May are not fun in the hills.

That's really nice of you to invite us! It will probably just be me. I've got impromptu company coming this weekend so DH is having to take a break on some of the work he has slated. We're at a point where the construction workers have come and gone, leaving all of the remaining projects for DH. Thankfully I'm not the least bit handy. Since he likes to have things look "good" or "nice" or "installed correctly", I get out of the heavy lifting! Something about being wisely incompetent...

I know DH is going to be going full steam on finishing as we have *lots* more company coming over the next few months. Family wants to see the mountains; family wants to see the trees change; and friends find us incredibly convenient for scoring a free night's stay on their way to/from skiing.

Yes! I've dabbled in other MMOs, but my friends are all on WoW. It's crazy that I'm been playing since vanilla. What's your class? I'm a resto druid - converted from disc priest a few years back.

Haha, my main is a resto druid on vek'nalash. I also have a holy preist ( cant play disc to save my life!) A fire mage, a ret pally (was a tank back in wrath), and I'm leveling up a warrior tank. It's nice to see older players! (My kids think I'm crazy!)

Back