Collagen to Cold Pressed Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I agree with all the above, I don't see any reason not to give it a go as @DeeAnna mentioned here.

Collagen Peptides with Vitamin C is available in powder form. Check your local vitamin shop.

Add it to the warmed oils at a rate of 1 tablespoon PPO.
Also add a Vitamin E capsule, 1,000 IU PPO
Also add Vitamin A, i.e., Beta Carotene Soft Gels, 25,000 IU (turns the batter a pretty shade of golden yellow).

For my basic recipe, I would try Triple Rice Soap subbing shea butter for the lard. Skip the rice and rice bran. Choose liquid oils that are high in vitamins A, C and E.... (olive, sunflower, sesame, almond, or avocado) PLUS coconut and shea butter.

With the leftover collagen powder and vitamins -- you can give them to your mom or try creating a lotion or cream for her as well.

GOOD LUCK!

ETA: Horsetail extract or the herb infused in oil would be a good vegan option for the collagen peptides.

Last edited:
Although I agree with all the above, I don't see any reason not to give it a go as @DeeAnna mentioned here.

Collagen Peptides with Vitamin C is available in powder form. Check your local vitamin shop.

Add it to the warmed oils at a rate of 1 tablespoon PPO.
Also add a Vitamin E capsule, 1,000 IU PPO
Also add Vitamin A, i.e., Beta Carotene Soft Gels, 25,000 IU (turns the batter a pretty shade of golden yellow).

For my basic recipe, I would try Triple Rice Soap subbing shea butter for the lard. Skip the rice and rice bran. Choose liquid oils that are high in vitamins A, C and E.... (olive, sunflower, sesame, almond, or avocado) PLUS coconut and shea butter.

With the leftover collagen powder and vitamins -- you can give them to your mom or try creating a lotion or cream for her as well.

GOOD LUCK!

ETA: Horsetail extract or the herb infused in oil would be a good vegan option for the collagen peptides.
Thank so much ! I appreciate the support .

Back