Cold Water FO = Cool Water FO???

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayJay

Reaction score
Hi Soapers,

I was just about to make another batch of my Cold Water soap when I realized that I am out of Cold Water FO (BB)!

I just placed an order from BB five days ago and I am still waiting for the shipment to arrive. I try to limit my orders from them because it costs so much and takes so long for shipments to arrive to my region of the country.

I do need to get a few things from WSP. I checked their FO selection and they have a fragrance called Cool Water (dup). I am not sure if this is the same type of fragrance or not. I never smelled the Cool Water cologne to know whether the Cold Water scent was a dupe of that or not.

Does anyone out there know?

It would be really nice if I could fine an equivalent scent at WSP since I am planning to order from them in a few days.

Thanks!

I was just reading the reviews on BB. A few of them said Cold Water smells exactly like Bath & Body Cool Water. I would guess that the WSP Cool Water (dup) probably smells like or close to Cold Water.

I was just reading the reviews on BB. A few of them said Cold Water smells exactly like Bath & Body Cool Water. I would guess that the WSP Cool Water (dup) probably smells like or close to Cold Water.

Thanks Teresa T! :)

I got my shipment from WSP! It smells similar OOB. I will make a batch this weekend to see how it turns out. My friends who got a bar of the BB batch are all asking for more. We will see if this one is just as beloved.

Latest posts

Back