Coffee Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penelopejane

Reaction score
Coffee Soap.

Bottom half 50% espresso coffee 50% water mix for the water.
1 tblsp coffee SB into 500g oils. With Moroccan Spice FO which should darken it more over time.

Middle 1 tbsp coffee grounds SB into 250g oils.

Top 1 tsp hand mixed into 250g oils.

CPOP overnight cut 12 hours.
Think I would put stronger coffee water in bottom 1/2 and the weaker coffee mix in the next layer. DH spent ages drying espresso coffee grounds and I only use 2 tblsp and 1 tsp!

44 Coffee.JPG

Holy moly those are gorgeous! I made coffee bars today too but they're nowhere near as pretty as those. I love the proportions of the colors. Well done!

What LisaAnne said - please post a picture when it's done with color magic. Love your layering technique here.

I'm late to the party but I agree; the colors are awesome! I'm a fan of coffee though not for showering and it's not up my alley... but the colors! The layering! LOVE it!

Here is my coffee soap 12 days after making. The Moroccan spice has coloured the bottom section! DH (who has no sense of smell) said "what were you thinking it should smell of coffee!"
I should have TOLD him it smelt of coffee.

I was, in fact, testing some FOs and I like this one! But don't think it is necessary to colour my coffee soap with anything other than coffee. :)

44 Coffee Soap after cure.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back