Coffee soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saponomancer

Professional Geek
Reaction score
Whew, I'm so glad I've had one soap this week that didnt accellerate like mad on me

I'm really happy with how the piping turned out on this, man the piping bag got super hot and hard to hold onto though. The price we pay for a proper consistency.

Turkish ground coffee, Coffee EO, Benzoin resinoid, kaolin clay, and a low sweat DF M&P drizzle coloured with iron oxide and cocoa powder

tumblr_o69g4n2C361rcpo9po1_540.jpg

Those are gorgeous! They look edible! Like something a fancy restaurant would roll around on a cart after dinner!

I hope it smells as good as it looks. Gorgeous!

well it definitely smells like coffee, I think I want to try again on the scent with hot process instead, and see if I can get it more robust, .5oz ppo is a little low for this combination and cold process

the EO itself smells fantastic though and would go great in some fancy lotions, I just need to find the best way to incorporate it into soap without breaking the bank

($25 for 3.3 oz!)

Coffee Soap

Lovely. I can't even pipe icing, forget about soap. So gorgeous! I have some coffee butter from WSP that I need to use up, so maybe I'll do a soap. I've done peppermint mocha body butter, dulce du leche coffee lip balm, and amaretto coffee lip balm. I'm running out of ideas!

Lovely. I can't even pipe icing, forget about soap. So gorgeous! I have some coffee butter from WSP that I need to use up, so maybe I'll do a soap. I've done peppermint mocha body butter, dulce du leche coffee lip balm, and amaretto coffee lip balm. I'm running out of ideas!

I'd go for sugar scrub!

Latest posts

Back