Coffee and Cocoa CP soap project

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christost7

Reaction score
Hi, this is my latest project. It was cut 2 days ago. Really happy with the result. No colorants used except a pinch of TO for the "frosting" of the top, smells great from Cappuccino FO.
Feedback most welcome!

coffee1.jpg

coffee2.jpg

coffee3.jpg

coffee4.jpg

Last edited:
Something just ain't right about getting hungry for coffee cake when looking at a bar of soap!

Great job and nice looking soap there!

Thank you everybody!
The cat is Exotic Shorthair (cross breed between Persian and British Shorthair) and he looks fat but he is not really :)
Most of him is just fur :mrgreen:

what I like in that soap is the darker outer band...right where it came into contact with the mold...

I am certain the whole bar will turn darker like the "rind" around the edges. The color won't stay lighter in the center like it is right now. FO's with vanillin will do that, but I've had others with no vanillin that also discolor like that.

PS: My Sundance looked a lot like your cat. But Sunny WAS a fat cat. ;) He's the one playing peekaboo in the photo....

3brothers.jpg

Last edited:
what I like in that soap is the darker outer band...right where it came into contact with the mold...

It was not contact with the mold that did that - it is the place where O2 got to it first. You can see in one of the pics that the face of cut side has darkened.

Latest posts

Back