coconut scent???

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckyseven

Reaction score
hey so for a chemistry class project a survey told us the most desired scent for our soap was coconut. my teacher has said that she can't find anything as far as fragrance that is coconut-y. we were going to use virgin coconut oil because it smells more coconut-y than the organic, but it turned out it doesn't give the soap too much scent. just wondering if you guys have any tips to help us out, and instructions for adding the fragrance i would adore you! thanks!

luckyseven said:
hey so for a chemistry class project a survey told us the most desired scent for our soap was coconut. my teacher has said that she can't find anything as far as fragrance that is coconut-y. we were going to use virgin coconut oil because it smells more coconut-y than the organic, but it turned out it doesn't give the soap too much scent. just wondering if you guys have any tips to help us out, and instructions for adding the fragrance i would adore you! thanks!

i would love to know too! so will be waiting to see what responses you get.

i remember when i was younger..my mother and i would lather the coconut oil all over our body and lay in the sun for hrs and hrs..LOL..we had killer tans!!! and we smelt lovely too...hehee

but seriously that oil is fantastic on the skin. not for sun baking tho..we know better now..;)

Latest posts

Back