Coconut oil - where buy?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get several of my bulk oils from Soapers Choice including the 50lb bucket of CO I bought in March. I had no issues with the quality with about 1/3 left at this point. Also no issues soaping with any other oils or butters I have bought from them. It was solid when it arrived as it was cold where I live in March. Soapers Choice from my experience sells quality oils and has impeccable customer service. Contact them and let them know your concerns.
I also use them for my bulk oils and I am happy with the quality of what I get from them

I make soap for 5 years. Possibly I just got something not right. I send it back. I send to CS pictures how my soap turned out :( Feel bad, FO were expensive.

After I used my coconut oil I can say that it is junk :( I do not remember who recommended this company to buy oil from please, do not recommend it to anyone. It is junk. After using BB oil I could see difference. I will return....

They are far from junk. They are excellent and respond to customers with problems. I've been using them for 9 years with no issues. Did you contact them?

I make soap for 5 years. Possibly I just got something not right. I send it back. I send to CS pictures how my soap turned out :( Feel bad, FO were expensive.

And why would you use it if you weren't satisfied with it when you opened it. Should have contact them immediately.

So what happened to your soap? Almost any soap can be fixed.
I made white soap bars, it is mono color and it's color was not consistent. It has grey spots. If someone lives close by, I would be happy to just give this bucket to you. Soapers do not want it back.

Dear soap making community!
Where is the best and cheapest to order 76 Coconut oil? 35 lbs of coconut oil with delivery from BB costs 100$. Is it possible to get cheaper coconut oil somewhere? Please, share information if you know!
I get mine from Restaurant Depot $76 for 45 pounds.

Latest posts

Back