Coconut FO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craftgirl08

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good coconut fragrance oil to use in CP that doesn't morph or fade? I'm about to give up on all the one's I have tried. I so want to find a coconut that smells like coconut after I soap it.

I'm still on the hunt too, gonna try Peak's Coconut Milk, should be here on Monday...

Anyone have any experiences with Camden Grey Coconut FO and Brambel Berry Island Coconut?

Also, am I right in thinking that you can only get a FO and not an EO?

Peak's turned burnt plastic smell on my and BB's didn't stick...I don't know what it smells like but it's not coconut. Everywhere I look, soapers want coconut FO, but no one can find one :/

I had the best result with Peak Coconut Milk, but this is in a field of bad contenders. My bars are coming up on a year and they still smell good - it's not super strong but it sticks at the original level that you soap it.

HOWEVER, in the short term it will morph and smell nasty. Give it a good month and it will settle down.

I have tried CG, NDA, and NG and they all fade.

WSP is OK, if you're still willing to shop there. BB's is alright too.

I have a new bottle from MMS =- will report back on how it does as I haven't soaped it yet. Smells good OOB>

I'm wondering about adding a bit of vanilla to it - in which case it will definitely go tan if it doesn't already.

Latest posts

Back