Cocnut FO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm a new person here, trying not to ask stupid questions. SO, if this is something that's just known in the world of FO's, my bad and I appologize ahead of time!

In search of a nice coconut FO, and I have purchased many, I've not had a lot of luck. The best one so far is from Bramble Berry. It smells like coconut but seems very weak. What I have found is it doesnt smell like coconut or when added to soap or other bath stuff it's difficult to smell it.

If this is a repeat post I appoligize, I did read through many.

Peace,
Malia

I think I have bought coconut from every supplier on the planet & hve not found one I like. I have found a couple tart coconut limes I LOVE thought.

Lime Coconut is an awesome FO. I did forget to mention, I add Tahitian Vanilla to the coconut FO. It's like a toasted coconut smell. I havent seen any discoloration with it.

I will not look so hard for coconut, thank you!

I just got a new coconut from Southern Soapers that I will be trying out on Saturday. I will let you know how it is. OOB I love it.....but we shall see how it behaves in CP. :wink:

I get my coconut from peaks it doesn't smell very coconuty out of bottle but once I get it into soap smells very good. It needs a few days to cure in mp then you smell that coconut! Same thing with candles

Back