Cloth Diapers For my Niece's Tot

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I used organic fabrics for the inner lining and soaker parts of the diaper. I used PUL as an inner shell and the outer shell is 100% cotton fabric. Two of the diapers have a cotton/hemp fleece liner, and 2 have a bamboo velour liner. The soaker fabric is cotton/hemp terry. It was a lot of fabric to sew through with a home sewing machine. I sure do miss my industrial sewing machine right now.

Cloth diapers 002.jpg

They look great! I wish I had sewing skills. Do you sell these? A friend of mine just had a baby and she's using cloth diapers and she would love the idea of 100% cotton and hemp materials.

Nice diapers! I have made cloth diapers for my 3 youngest kids as I hated buying sposies. Ended up developing into an addiction to sewing just about everything.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Soap Making

Those are fantastic! I used to see diapers for my girls! Adorable!

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

Great idea. :thumbup: I'm just thinking of getting new ones, because mine are already a bit "used". I would only need to do inner parts, because the inserts are just fine.

Latest posts

Back