CLMP'S Gallery

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also forgot to post a photo of my new pine tar soap I made this week it's wonderful šŸ˜Š.

Attachments

• 20221208_082010.jpg
    20221208_082010.jpg
    950.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20221208_082137.jpg
    20221208_082137.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221208_082055.jpg
    20221208_082055.jpg
    999.2 KB · Views: 0
This is my essential lavender oil soap it smells wonderful the soap is great but I'm not fond of the pink and purple pigments they look almost the same color but I guess they look alright for lavender but the pink is purple. At least I got the top smooth no more air bubbles lol.
I actually really love this look, I like unique!

All your soaps are lovely! I l usually like a simply swirl in mine but 2 tone crisp colors really appeal to my OCD, great job!!

All your soaps are lovely! I l usually like a simply swirl in mine but 2 tone crisp colors really appeal to my OCD, great job!!
Thank you I don't know how to swirl yet or do fancy designs but hopefully I will learn how to lol. I've only bin making soap since September. I love those feather swirls everyone does.

What a precious little shoulder ornament you have there. šŸ„°

I'm thinking of trying pine tar soap someday just for kicks.
You should try it sometime it's so nice and the smell is wonderful and men love this soap well all the men in my family do lol. Thank you she is precious.

My first attempt at a soap challenge, I didn't enter this soap but still really like this one.
20230119_185239~2.jpg

So this batch kept me busy all day yesterday and caused me a lot of dishes that kept me busy today šŸ˜† lol. This soap was inspired by @Zing . Before Christmas I seen a nice soap he had like this and I said I wish I could do that and he said sure you can do this and he gave me a link to learn it so here it is Berry Rhubarb it smells so good and was alot of work but I love it!
20230126_223923.jpg

So this batch kept me busy all day yesterday and caused me a lot of dishes that kept me busy today šŸ˜† lol. This soap was inspired by @Zing . Before Christmas I seen a nice soap he had like this and I said I wish I could do that and he said sure you can do this and he gave me a link to learn it so here it is Berry Rhubarb it smells so good and was alot of work but I love it!View attachment 70604
Aw! You just made my day! I like that design because it's not super complicated and you get great results.

My Peach soap it smells nice enough but I'm not sure I like the smell or the type of swirl I did the white and peach kinda of mixed together. I don't know what kinda swirl it is the video just said soap technique. I watched the video from,
20230201_152442.jpg
By the Window Soap & Craft Boutique.

Attachments

• 20230201_150320.jpg
    20230201_150320.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Well I have made alot of soap to give away or for others but this week I made this soap for me it's Honey almond oatmeal with aloe vera and licorice root. This is it's natural color of yellow from the licorice root. And it's not scented completely natural soap for my face I have rosacea and the only thing that works for me is aloe mixed with licorice root so I'm hoping my soap will be nice for my face.
20230217_065657.jpg

So here are a few soaps I have been working on that accelerated on me so they didn't turn out the way I had imagined but was able to make it work out ok in the end. So the first soap I just made is my favorite it is šŸ“ strawberry it's red and pink. The others is green apple, fresh cut roses, and my ā˜• coffee soap. The fresh cut roses was like soap on a stick lol I had to throw away a big blob of it. So this has kept me pretty busy the past couple weeks.
20230224_132419.jpg

Attachments

• 20230224_132803.jpg
    20230224_132803.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230224_133002.jpg
    20230224_133002.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230224_132612.jpg
    20230224_132612.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
So this is my Black Cherry and Mulberry soaps I put sweet almond oil in my batches and the Black Cherry color I made my self with red and blue mica with some black charcoal First I made Magenta and then added the black. I love ā¤ these!

Attachments

• 20230308_081701.jpg
    20230308_081701.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230308_080606.jpg
    20230308_080606.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
So this is my Black Cherry and Mulberry soaps I put sweet almond oil in my batches and the Black Cherry color I made my self with red and blue mica with some black charcoal First I made Magenta and then added the black. I love ā¤ these!
Beautiful! I strongly favor the smooth cuts as showing off your beautiful design, more so than the crinkled ones. Well done!!

I love your "aesthetic" with the base layer. It really gives your soap consistent and easy-to-identify personal style.

Wow wow wow! Somehow I missed your February photos. Love all of this. You should be real proud. I love pairing solids with swirls. Great colors, great everything!!

Ohhh so pretty! Howā€™s the Black Cherry smell? I have it in my cart from Rustic Essentials but their shipping costs are killing me so I havenā€™t finalized it yet.
I personally love the crinkle cut with your design because it makes your soap look like one of those optical illusions to me. I canā€™t stop looking at the swirls with the crinkle cut šŸ„°šŸ˜‚šŸ„°
šŸŒø

Beautiful! I strongly favor the smooth cuts as showing off your beautiful design, more so than the crinkled ones. Well done!!
@AliOop I feel the same way some times I like the crinkle cut and sometimes I dont. I find the crinkle cut is good for hiding imperfections in the soap like little air bubbles and strait lines but I'm not happy with my crinkle cutter I paid 100 dollars for it and the cutter sometimes cuts nice and other times it's like it rips my soap it depends on my batch I guess. Plus every time I change my blade from straight to crinkle blade it wastes a slice of soap. But my straight blade cuts nice and smooth.

I think the use of a colored base is a strong and beautiful technique with a swirl. I hope you donā€™t mind if I try it for my next soaping.
Sure @Dan9250 . I don't mind Im addicted to that look too lolšŸ˜‰. If you can maybe you could post some pics too!

I love your "aesthetic" with the base layer. It really gives your soap consistent and easy-to-identify personal style.
@basti . Thank you I love your soaps too that was a really awesome tiger swirl you did for the January challenge I think you called it the sea beast or something like that but yah that was šŸ‘ great.

Ohhh so pretty! Howā€™s the Black Cherry smell? I have it in my cart from Rustic Essentials but their shipping costs are killing me so I havenā€™t finalized it yet.
I personally love the crinkle cut with your design because it makes your soap look like one of those optical illusions to me. I canā€™t stop looking at the swirls with the crinkle cut šŸ„°šŸ˜‚šŸ„°
šŸŒø
Oh thank you so much @dmcgee5034 , and the Black Cherry smells so wonderful and it was a beautiful swirling fragrance lots of time to work with it. The bottle said the usage rate is only 0.90% so I thought how is this going to even smell enough but it does it smells like real black cherries and it smells pretty strong but I bought mine in Canada so I dont know if yours will be the same but you should try it I think it's soo yummy. Sorry it took awhile to answer my phone broke and I had to get it fixed šŸ˜† lol.

Wow wow wow! Somehow I missed your February photos. Love all of this. You should be real proud. I love pairing solids with swirls. Great colors, great everything!!
Thanks so much and for the encouragement it makes soap making so fun and exciting.

Latest posts

Back