Clean The World!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to make sure I had the right address to send my rejects to and they've moved again. Here's the new address:

We have now moved to our new downtown Orlando facility. The address is:

Clean the World
400A Pittman St.
Orlando, FL 32801

Thank you,

Paul Till, Managing Director
Clean the World, Inc.
407 574-8353 x110 - Office
407 404-0379 - Mobile
732 847-5446 - Fax

I take it this address is the current one?
It's Sept. now.

Added: I've sent 2 boxes but didn't know about the donation form they've printed on their website. I have it now and will include it. I've phoned and left messages but no one has called me back. I wanted to ask how we were to package our soaps to them. Just put in a box? That's what I did. I'm using medium flat rate boxes - the last one was just over 15#!!

This place is about a block or so from where my girlfriend goes to school. They had some good media feeds. With all the hotels in Orlando they have a lot of used once small bars of soap. Lots of the maid staff collects up the used soap and Clean Th World melts it down.

Mark

I called today and got another address:
Kevin Williams
3111 S Valley View Blvd st L115
Las Vegas, NE 89102
Maybe someone will use it

Hmmm, this is definitely something for me to think about in the future when I have soap all over the apartment and I am not sure what to do with it all :)

I know this is an old thread, but I am going to bump it up and mention that instead of sending off to Clean the World check your local shelters, abused women shelters and you will be suprised how much they need soap and personal items. Granted the soaps need to be what you consider a full bar but they do not have to be pretty. I just hot processed four batches of acai dragon fo that does not soap pretty but smells great and a batch of tea tree soaps. I did cut them down to 4 oz size instead of my normal 5.5 oz bars and will be sending them out in a couple of weeks. We have a large population in our own countries that need help.

Latest posts

Back