Class of 2018 – Thank You!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw, Chris, thank you for sharing. My heart goes out to you. I'm glad Dawni was there for you. We have that in common. She's what we call "a keeper". :thumbs: :D

Think you are talking her up abit there ;). Im getting better gradually but defiantly getting there. Beekeeping, soap and candle making have all helped me without a doubt. I have to admit i need to work on my soaping mojo its somewhat vanished replaced with candles. In the uk there are very strict rules with soap making and you have to get recipes certified. candles are a somewhat faff but nothing like as complicated or expensive plus love burning candles and decat smell my house lol

@Zany_in_CO - I know I was a little late to the 2018 class, but I certainly appreciate all of your posts, and thank you for recognizing all of us! While I can't compare with @KiwiMoose or @Dawni as far as out-of-the-box talent, I am sticking with it having fun and learning with each of my experiments! Thanks to all who have guided my journey!

(I just wanna say that I wanna be @DeeAnna when I grow up! lol)

@Zany_in_CO - I know I was a little late to the 2018 class, but I certainly appreciate all of your posts, and thank you for recognizing all of us! While I can't compare with @KiwiMoose or @Dawni as far as out-of-the-box talent, I am sticking with it having fun and learning with each of my experiments! Thanks to all who have guided my journey!

(I just wanna say that I wanna be @DeeAnna when I grow up! lol)

@KiwiMoose and @Dawni are class valedictorians? Speech...speech!

While I can't compare with @KiwiMoose or @Dawni as far as out-of-the-box talent, I am sticking with it having fun and learning with each of my experiments!
Aw, Deborah, I love your enthusiasm! And I'm sure DeeAnna would agree... we like you just as you are. Keep up the good work! A year from now a Newbie may come along and say, "I wanna be like Deborah when I grow up!" :nodding:

My top picks include someone whose username starts with the letter K...

@Zing it's almost your forum anniversary! Hehe.. For some reason I also thought you'd been here a while.
LOL - I just noticed this and I was racking my brain trying to think of a user who starts with 'K'. I was running through all the active users in my head and couldn't think of anyone! I then started looking though all the other posts on the thread to see if someone with the letter 'K' has posted and then i noticed...duh!! :beatinghead:

LOL - I just noticed this and I was racking my brain trying to think of a user who starts with 'K'. I was running through all the active users in my head and couldn't think of anyone! I then started looking though all the other posts on the thread to see if someone with the letter 'K' has posted and then i noticed...duh!! :beatinghead:
Lol considering there aren't that many who joined in 2018.... :p

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

upload_2019-4-7_6-53-57.png

Lol considering there aren't that many who joined in 2018.... :p
Dawni, I'm fairly certain that there were a lot more, not represented here, that joined in 2018 but haven't found this thread yet. :) I tried searching "MEMBERS" but "Date Joined" isn't a search option there. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Dawni, I'm fairly certain that there were a lot more, not represented here, that joined in 2018 but haven't found this thread yet. :) I tried searching "MEMBERS" but "Date Joined" isn't a search option there. :(
No, I meant ones that start with the letter K, coz Ms. KiwiMoose was too slow getting my earlier post hehehe

@Chris_S I think he's probably busy with the new bath n body products he's making for his BnBs, and also the BnBs themselves.. Hasn't dropped in in a while.

No, I meant ones that start with the letter K, coz Ms. KiwiMoose was too slow getting my earlier post hehehe

@Chris_S I think he's probably busy with the new bath n body products he's making for his BnBs, and also the BnBs themselves.. Hasn't dropped in in a while.

bloody hell thought he had died i even went and looked for a post saying how he had died. Then Dean's twisted humour just convinced me even more that he had died. Iv only been on the forum a few times recently so not really noticed been busy doing candle related experiments

He is gone from SMF. His profile is no longer active or has been deleted, except for the photo if you click on the @Hendejm or on the picture next to one of his previous posts.

I wonder when that happened? I know he entered the Feb 2019 SMF Challenge, and posted in March, but don't know how many posts since then. I sure hope nothing amiss happened to cause him to leave our wonderful community. He was a nice addition to our community and he will be missed by some of us anyway.

All I know is that when I wanted to find this thread, I clicked on his avatar to get to his profile page and it was gone.

https://www.soapmakingforum.com/threads/i-keep-seeing-and-hearing-this-a-lot.73662/
I sure hope nothing amiss happened to cause him to leave our wonderful community. He was a nice addition to our community and he will be missed by some of us anyway.
I agree, Earlene. I'm one of those who will miss him. With 1000 posts and 800 or so likes, what's not to like?! I'm incredibly sad that we didn't get to know him better. The thread I linked above was about selling and branding -- it's so well written, IMHO. I've never read anything better than the advice about selling he posted there. He was witty, brilliant, kind, helpful, courageous, and generous in sharing his experience and knowledge. Like so many of the really good ones, they come; and then they go, never to be seen again... and we are the lesser for it.

Back