Clarification on a Rule? (Buying and Selling)

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

j0griffis

Reaction score
Greetings,

I read through the rules and didn't see anything mentioned about buying and selling on this forum (soap making supplies/materials, not soap itself). I'm asking because I am looking to buy a large capacity soap mold and figured it would be better for the environment and everyone involved if I could buy someone's old mold they didn't use anymore.

Anyway, let me know if it would be appropriate to start a post asking if anyone would be interested ins selling old molds.

Thanks a ton!
Joshua

makemineirish

Reaction score
Greetings,

I read through the rules and didn't see anything mentioned about buying and selling on this forum (soap making supplies/materials, not soap itself). I'm asking because I am looking to buy a large capacity soap mold and figured it would be better for the environment and everyone involved if I could buy someone's old mold they didn't use anymore.

Anyway, let me know if it would be appropriate to start a post asking if anyone would be interested ins selling old molds.

Thanks a ton!
Joshua
My understanding is that you are welcome to do so in the "Buy, Sell, Trade" section under the "Classifieds" header: http://www.soapmakingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20

The Efficacious Gentleman

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Greetings,

Thanks a ton!
Joshua
Although do check out the rules for specific sections of the forum. The Member's Ads section has a rule sticky - http://www.soapmakingforum.com/showthread.php?t=10043

Latest posts