citric acid where to buy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scaligirl

Reaction score
where can you buy citric acid? I have seen it online but, I would like to get it from a store if I can to save on shipping.

Re: citric acid

Lavada Richardson said:
If you have a farm store in your area they usually have citric acid.

OMG really !!!!!!
I didn't know that..... what's it used for in the farming/ranching industory.

Are you sure it's not for more ranching than farming?????

We have a couple of those types around.

Might have to check that out...... After all i've bought a few unusual items there before...... *shhhhhhhh*

Around here they use it to clean the waterers that are in the poultry houses.I've used it to get the hard water stain out of my dishwasher.I've also used tang and vit. c tabs when I couldn't get citric acid.Thats mostly what they are so they worked as good to clean with.

faithy said:
me tinks me gonna have ta stop in at TSC next time me's in Devils Lake !!!!!

TSC also sells Rice Bran Oil. A little expensive, but when adding shipping online, less per gallon. I think when I bought a gallon a year or so ago, it was close to $19.00 per gallon. Horse people use it for a horse's hair to make it shine. Horses eat the stuff up like drinking a fine wine! :lol:

Paul

Yay !!!! Now I can go into TSC and by my favorite things AND a few other things for my B&B products and LOOK like I'm buying it all for my horses !!!!!! :oops:

Latest posts

Back