CinnaMint lip balm - combine with what?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixiedragon

Reaction score
I have a large-ish bottle of this flavor and it's pretty meh. It's very dentist-office-like. I have a ludicrous amount of lip balm flavors, so anybody have any combos that turned out well?

My ideas
vanilla
coconut
chocolate - i'm dubious about this one. I will make a TINY batch.
Raspberry seems like a terrible idea?

I think vanilla would be the best, I've bough vanilla mint that I liked

Chocolate goes with mint and cinnamon, this would probably be ok.

Coconut and raspberry sound awful.

I third vanilla as being the absolute best choice. I've found vanilla to pair very nicely with every balm flavor I've ever blended it into.

As with yourself, I'm also feeling dubious about chocolate.....although it goes great with mint on its own, and cinnamon on its own, all all three together in the same blend sounds like it might not be such a yummy thing. I could be wrong, though, and it might actually taste great. If you try it, let us know how it turns out.

I'm feeling the same kind of dubiousness with raspberry...it goes great with mint on its own (I've tried it in a lip balm with excellent results) and it also goes great with chocolate on it's own, but I'm thinking the cinnamon in it might prove to be a third wheel. Again, though- I could be wrong, but if you try it, let us know how it turns out.

Coconut sounds like it might do well, but I'd test it out on a very small batch first.

IrishLass :)

Latest posts

Back