Cierra Candle company for CP

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

math ace

Reaction score
What do you know about the fragrances from Cierra for use in CP?
I checked the reviews page and Cierra isn't even listed there.
I did a search through the forums and found very little about Cierra.

I got a free sample fragrance from Cierra and it was strong in CP. This makes me want to explore this company a little more. I've got the following in my shopping cart...
I am looking for feedback on the above OR any other cierra fragrances that you've tried in CP. Have you found any WINNERS? Are any of the above LOSERS?

Thanks for sharing your experiences with me.

I have no experience, but if you end up trying any let us know what you think! I’m especially curious about the black pepper bergamot. I’ll have to go take a look at the website later.

Indigo makes a black pepper bergamot that sticks and behaves well in CP. It is a dupe of an old white barn candle fragrance. It will be nice to see if clear is the same as indigo's

They are the first company I ever ordered from. I was please with most of the scents. Make sure you check the IFRAs. May I suggest you add Woodstock '69 to your list, for your patchouli? It was a definite hit over all else! My personal faves were A Thousand Wishes and Shampure.

Back