Christmas

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, its only 6 months until Christmas. The countdown is on. I put it in this section for you ALL to see. No excuses now :)

No worries! 6 months is plenty of time to get ready.

Of course, I also said that last year and ended up frantically making soap, bath bombs and bubble bath in December. :roll:

Hazel said:

Of course, I also said that last year and ended up frantically making soap, bath bombs and bubble bath in December. :roll:

Yeah me too and then I ran out of product a week before Christmas :shock: :shock: :shock: :evil:

Lindy said:
Hazel said:

Yeah me too and then I ran out of product a week before Christmas :shock: :shock: :shock: :evil:

Isn't that a good thing that you ran out of product? :D

[attachment=0:2b72om0f]Buddies.gif[/attachment:2b72om0f]

Thanks Buddy ROFLMAO

Attachments

• Buddies.gif
    Buddies.gif
    31.9 KB · Views: 1,753
Thanks for that reminder...Christmas is my favorite holiday, I love, love, love it. I was just thinking the other day that I need to sit down and figure out what I'm going to soap for the holidays...ordered a Chocolate Drizzle FO, thought I would use a little cocoa, pipe a little unscented soap for a cream colored frosting and drizzle some of the chocolate on top...maybe even top it with a melt and pour cherry....that's one idea. Would love to hear what others might be doing.

I am so looking forward to it. The last 2 years have been the same for me. I have a day job that gets slow that time of year yet I seem to still work 15 hour days between the soap and the day job and this is without doing any shows but one. I have made the decision that I am going to quit the day job no later than Oct.1 and sell soap full time this year. I am going to push things more this year and can't wait to see what I can do for sales. I have an agressive plan in place and am itching to try it.

Bruce

Bigmoose said:
I have made the decision that I am going to quit the day job no later than Oct.1 and sell soap full time this year. I am going to push things more this year and can't wait to see what I can do for sales. I have an agressive plan in place and am itching to try it.

Bruce

Good luck Bruce :)

Genny said:
Bigmoose said:
I have made the decision that I am going to quit the day job no later than Oct.1 and sell soap full time this year. I am going to push things more this year and can't wait to see what I can do for sales. I have an agressive plan in place and am itching to try it.

Bruce

Good luck Bruce :)

From me, too! I hope it will be very successful for you. :D

Boy this year is going fast!

Good luck Bruce! I hope you reach your goal.

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I am not the least bit worried for the 4th quarter as I know I will have more to do than I will be able to get done. It is the start of the new year that I do worry about a bit but I do have some ideas ready to go that I will start at that time. I have a good plan in place and if I stick to it all will be well.

Bruce

Go Bruce! You are being smart as to your start of full time. I've found that when I did soaping full time what I made during December (I am in a mall for all of December) carried me through for about 3 months.... Best of luck!

It only seems like yesterday I had a house full of people, not this year as thankfully it's someone else's turn. :D I have already started making notes for my Christmas planning this year too, I have never done that before... Just to see how early I actually get the things made. lol

Oh oh! It looks like Relle is slacking on the countdown.

24 weeks and 5 days until Christmas if I didn't miscount. For our Australian members - 24 weeks and 4 days!

Back