Christmas Soap!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandy318

Reaction score
Please forgive me for posting every soap I make, but each batch still feels like a minor miracle!

I'm really happy with these bars! The recipe is 80% lard and less than 24 hrs cut they feel very hard. The green is a mix of french green clay and nettle leaf powder. The top is just a portion I left uncolored. It's scented with WSP White Christmas FO. Smells like pine trees!

The swirls in the green were unexpected, but I like them. :)

It will be fun to get to the skill level where I can make design elements happen on purpose!

1444688382561.jpg

Oh those are lovely :) And no need to apologize for posting every soap, I do it too LOL. I do it because 1) I'm excited I made soap not garbage, 2) I want to share my soapy excitement, and 3) I want feedback on it. So I dunno about others, but I get it :)

Please forgive me for posting every soap I make, but each batch still feels like a minor miracle!

Haha, I feel like a slacker because I haven't posted pictures of all my soaps. I've made 6-7 batches and only posted pictures of one.

The green is so lovely. I love green and white as my holiday colors.

oh, these are lovely. I really like the light swirl with the secondary color on top. It's quite simple but very effective. Well done!

Latest posts

Back