Quantcast

Christmas Soap!

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

mandy318

Reaction score
Please forgive me for posting every soap I make, but each batch still feels like a minor miracle!

I'm really happy with these bars! The recipe is 80% lard and less than 24 hrs cut they feel very hard. The green is a mix of french green clay and nettle leaf powder. The top is just a portion I left uncolored. It's scented with WSP White Christmas FO. Smells like pine trees!

The swirls in the green were unexpected, but I like them. :)

It will be fun to get to the skill level where I can make design elements happen on purpose!

1444688382561.jpg

gigisiguenza

Reaction score
Oh those are lovely :) And no need to apologize for posting every soap, I do it too LOL. I do it because 1) I'm excited I made soap not garbage, 2) I want to share my soapy excitement, and 3) I want feedback on it. So I dunno about others, but I get it :)

TeaLeavesandTweed

Reaction score
Please forgive me for posting every soap I make, but each batch still feels like a minor miracle!
Haha, I feel like a slacker because I haven't posted pictures of all my soaps. I've made 6-7 batches and only posted pictures of one.

The green is so lovely. I love green and white as my holiday colors.

jules92207

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Photos are always welcome...more the better! What a pretty soap, very fitting for the fragrance.

mandy318

Reaction score
Um, as a member of this forum, you are required by law to post pics of all your soaps.

Or the Snickerdoodle Troopers come and take your stick blender.
NOT MY STICK BLENDER! ANYTHING BUT THAT! :shock:

BlackDog

Reaction score
oh, these are lovely. I really like the light swirl with the secondary color on top. It's quite simple but very effective. Well done!

Sonya-m

Reaction score
Lovely! I love the stark white against the green - which is the perfect shade for Christmas!!

TeaLeavesandTweed

Reaction score
Um, as a member of this forum, you are required by law to post pics of all your soaps.

Or the Snickerdoodle Troopers come and take your stick blender.
Oh dear. I'm in trouble. Must find camera tonight or risk Snickerdoodley wrath.

Latest posts