Christmas soap 2022

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
variety.jpg

I mainly posting this for me to refer back to a year from now. Here's what I'm foisting on my friends and family this Christmas.

Those are amazing I also love the top pink one that kinda looks like a braid or the layers criss cross. I really wish I knew how to do that!
You totally can do this. It's a simple technique and you get elegant results. I went through a phase of making them if you search for 'alternating wall pour.' I was inspired by Flax Milk Layered Soap Project | BrambleBerry

You totally can do this. It's a simple technique and you get elegant results. I went through a phase of making them if you search for 'alternating wall pour.' I was inspired by Flax Milk Layered Soap Project | BrambleBerry
Thanks so much I book marked this recipe so I can try this in the new year! It looks like a very fun project! As soon as the holidays are over I can get back to my soap making 😆 lol I can't wait!

Latest posts

Back