Christmas gifts - non-soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixiedragon

Reaction score
So what are you making for (non-soap) Christmas gifts? I'm doing lotion, lip balm, a lotion bar, and possibly a bath bomb.

What scents/flavors?

Lip balm I have lots and lots!

Lotion - I already have coconut, vanilla and lemon rosewater. I'll be adding lavender and peppermint. I've got a peppermint hot cocoa from WSP that soaped beautifully so I may do that.

I'm still debating...

definitely bath bombs.

Other than that I haven't decided yet as getting supplies will be costly...and I have a feeling not many people appreciate my gifts anyway, there's only a select few;)

But if budget allows, I would really like to add on to the bath bombs:

- shower jelly
- lip balm with actives (this in particular: http://www.olionatura.de/_rezepte/index.php?id=31 )
- hand lotion with extra moisturizing ingredients
- maybe for the girls DIY nail polish
- bubble bar

I put together totes with bath bombs, sugar scrub, body butter, lip balms and solid lotion bars all different fragrances/flavors and of course soap as well then take the totes to gathering and let the family/friends choose what they want. I've done this for 6 years now and I don't think I'd be allowed in the door without them as they all look foward to what I'll have. Of course I make their favorites too.

Back