Christmas 2022

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny, it was 22 outside here on the way home from lunch. But it was F not C, so ā€œwarmā€ is not the correct adjective here. šŸ˜†
Well, at -40, Celsius and Fahrenheit coincide. I guess we we pretty close to that this morning!

It's warmed up to 28 degrees this morning. I'm still in a Bah Humbug mood and hubby is trying his best to coax me out of it. Yes I know that it is -40 degrees in our old home in Alaska and I do thank my lucky stars that we are no longer there! BUT someone on here posted that wonderful beach picture and my old body said, "Now that's where I want to be!" but only visiting!

So Merry Christmas to all. It's time to put on my happy face and gather a bunch of pupus for our family gathering. As soon as the kids come my mood will lift and make me realize what life it about. Happy New Year to all.

Merry Christmas! This is a group I canā€™t call Filthy Animals, so be safe and have fun, all my Soapy Friends! šŸŒø

Attachments

• 5F0E2E2C-97D0-4572-B7B9-F0067F462099.jpeg
    5F0E2E2C-97D0-4572-B7B9-F0067F462099.jpeg
    274.8 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back